-->

Bryan Cranston reveals erotic fan letter on Conan

Hot off the heels of their win for Outstanding Drama Series at the 65th annual Primetime Emmy Awards, Breaking Bad stars Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul appeared on Conan, where Cranston shared a hilarious erotic fan letter he received.



The letter grabbed the three time Emmy winner's attention right away, proclaiming: “Dear Bryan Cranston. Let me preface this letter by saying I have a masters degree in psychology and have never been diagnosed with any psychotic disorder."

Despite its strange beginnings the letter then appears by the numbers, with the adoring fan proclaiming their love for the series, even looking up interviews with the the talk show guests.

And what this has all amounted to is that, right now, I am fantasizing about having sex… with Aaron Paul.” 

Well, that escalated quickly.

The letter then becomes very strange indeed. “And for you to be there watching” adds a gleeful Cranston. “I am not sure what your role would be. But I think I want you there.”


Words by Ben Gibson